Thomas Novak, MD
540 Madison Oak Dr
San Antonio, TX 78258
Phone: (210) 812-5810
Fax: (210) 812-5811
- Fellowship: Pediatric Urology, Johns Hopkins medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD
- Residency: Urology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Medical School: Doctorate of Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
About the Provider
BHS Physicians Network is proud to welcome Dr. Thomas Novak to our expanding network of pediatric specialty providers. Dr. Novak comes to us from Brooke Army Medical Center where he recently retired from the Army.
"I was proud to serve the families of our service men and women over the last 20 years and am looking forward to bringing the same level of commitment to the care of our community".
Dr. Novak specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of pediatric urologic conditions from birth to young adulthood. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology with additional Subspecialty Certification in Pediatric Urology. He has a special interest in humanitarian medicine which he has personally planned and executed.
Dr. Novak and his wife enjoy traveling and playing golf with their two children.
- Hydrocele/Undescended testicles
- Urinary tract dilation and obstruction/Prenatal counseling
- Voiding complaints/Incontinence/Nocturnal Enuresis
- Incontinence and Nocturnal Enuresis
- Urinary Tract Infection/Vesicoureteral reflux
- Neurogenic Bladder/Spina bifida
- Disorders of Sexual Differentiation