About South Texas Stroke And Neuroendovascular Institute
Meet Dr. Suman Nalluri
We are proud to offer expanded Neuroendovascular and stroke treatment care through the exceptional skills of Dr. Suman Nalluri. With board certifications in both interventional neurology and neurocritical care, as a neurointerventional surgeon, Dr. Nalluri is skilled in the treatment of stroke, intracranial aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations of the brain and steno occlusive disease of the cervical and intracranial vasculature. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Nalluri serves as Stroke Medical Director and Neurointerventionalist at Northeast Baptist Hospital. Prior to accepting this role, Dr. Nalluri served as Stroke Medical Director and Neurointerventionalist with Centra Health at Centra Lynchburg General Hospital in Virginia.
Special Interests Include:
- Embolization of brain aneurysms
- Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospam
- Embolization of arteriovenous brain, face and spinal cord malformations
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy for tumors of the eye, brain and spine
- Angioplasty and stenting in the neurovasculature
- Venous sinus stenting for Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Mechanical thrombectomy for treatment of acute ischemic stroke
- Diagnostic cerebral angiography
- Endovascular pre-surgical tumor embolization
The constant goal of Dr. Nalluri’s neurology teams is to minimize the impact of neurological diseases and improve quality of life for each patient. He strongly believes in treating patients as he would his own family members. Languages Spoken: English, Telugu, Hindi.
Diseases and Conditions We Treat
At South Texas Stroke and Neuroendovascular Institute Treatment Center, we offer a full spectrum of neuroscience services, with special focus on neurovascular and neurosurgery. For more information, click here.