Patrick A. Williams, MD
876 Loop 337
Suite # 302
New Braunfels, TX, 78130
San Marcos Urology
151 S. Stagecoach Trail #105
San Marcos, TX 78666
Phone: (512) 396-5177
Fax: (512) 396-5230
- Residency: Urology - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Internship: General Surgery - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology – University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
About the Provider
Dr. Patrick Williams is an experienced urologist with specialized training in both the medical and surgical management of urologic conditions in males and females of all ages. He has a special interest in treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), kidney stones and urologic cancer.
Dr. Williams believes in treating his patients with compassion and respect, and working with each one to come to a shared decision about care protocol. He is extremely proud that many of his patients refer family and friends to him.
A fellow of the American Board of Urology, Dr. Williams is active in several medical and urological professional associations. During his years of practice, he has held numerous medical staff leadership positions with hospitals in San Marcos and New Braunfels, where he practices.
An avid runner, Dr. Williams participates in local races when not spending time with his family.
- Treats adults and children, male and female
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- UroLift® procedure for BPH
- GreenLight® laser treatment of BPH
- Urological cancers
- Medical and surgical management of kidney stones
- Laparoscopic surgery