Nancy Lee, MD, FACE
Board Certified, Endocrinology and Metabolism
South Texas Endocrinology
430 W. Sunset, Suite #115
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Phone: (210) 675-8031
Fax: (210) 675-8032
- Fellowship: Endocrinology and Metabolism – University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio
- Residency and Internship: Internal Medicine —UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Medical Degree: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
- Bachelor of Arts/Magna cum Laude: Biochemistry – Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
About the Provider
Nancy Lee, MD, is board certified in endocrinology and metabolism. After graduating with a degree in biochemistry, she remained on the East Coast for her medical degree, internship and residency. A fellowship in endocrinology at the University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSCSA) first brought her to San Antonio. She returned after practicing in Colorado and teaching endocrinology at East Carolina University School of Medicine in North Carolina.
Dr. Lee’s practice focuses on diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands, as well as on osteoporosis. She is certified to perform thyroid ultrasound and fine-needle aspiration/biopsy of thyroid nodules. Throughout her more than three-decade career, Dr. Lee has been privileged to function as a medical consultant to patients who are referred from their primary care providers. Dr. Lee’s main objective is to educate patients on their condition and treatment options, and develop an individualized treatment plan. This supports her overall goal of providing patients with tools needed to help them lead healthier lives and prevent further complications of disease. Dr. Lee works in tandem with each patient’s primary care provider.
In her personal time, Dr. Lee paints, swims and hikes in national parks. She is fluent in Mandarin (Chinese) as well as English; she also speaks Spanish.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid nodules
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy
- Parathyroid diseases
- Pituitary disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Obesity/Weight management