Marek Cena, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
University of Miami and JMH Miami
- Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant
Houston Methodist Hospital and University of Texas Medical Branch
- General Cardiology
University of Texas Medical Branch
- Internal Medicine
John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital, Chicago
About The Provider
Dr. Marek Cena is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Echocardiography. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention.
His philosophy is to deliver comprehensive and patient-centered care. "I believe in treating the whole person, not only the heart. I value each patient as unique and treat every person with individualized care. Working together - this is how we achieve the best possible outcomes."
In his free time, Dr. Cena enjoys spending time with his wife and children, working in the yard and going to church.
Conditions and Treatments
- Chest Pain and Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure and Hyperlipidemia
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Peripheral Angiography and Revascularization
- Imaging and Echo
- Pacemakers and Cardioversion
- Stress Tests and ECG