Jason Bradford, MD, FACOG
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Scott & White Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, Temple, Texas
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine, Temple, Texas
- Texas A&M University, Bachelors of Science - Biomedical Science, College Station, Texas
About the Provider
Dr. Jason Bradford is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He completed his residency at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas, then established a successful practice in South Texas. Dr. Bradford is now bringing his philosophy of providing individualized quality medical and surgical care to New Braunfels.
Dr. Bradford’s personal interests include exploring the outdoors by hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting. He and his family enjoy traveling and are avid college sports fans.
Dr. Bradford speaks medical Spanish.
- Women’s Health Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pregnancy Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Vaginal and Reconstructive Surgery
- Menstrual Disorders
- Uterine Fibroids
- Female Incontinence
- Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- daVinci Robotic Surgery