Janet L. Rowe, MD
- Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Pediatric Internship and Residency: Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Master of Medical Science: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
About the Provider
Dr. Janet Rowe is board certified in pediatric nephrology and general pediatrics. Dr. Rowe served in the U.S. Army as Chief of Pediatric Nephrology for over 25 years. She enjoys treating children and young adults with various chronic and acute kidney disorders. She sees patients from birth to age 26 years.
Dr. Rowe has a passion for caring for her patients and helping them to achieve optimum kidney health as well as overall wellness. Her motto is: "eat your veggies, drink your water and be peaceful".
She has been married for over 50 years and enjoys spending time with her family and grandchildren. Dr. Rowe enjoys walking, reading historical biographies and playing classical organ.
Dr. Rowe is accepting new patients.
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney reflux
- High blood pressure
- Blood/protein in urine
- Renal failure
- Kidney transplantation
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Inflammation of kidneys
- Prevention of diabetes in overweight children and young adults
- Bedwetting in children over 6 years of age