Ghassan 'Gus' Freiha, MD
About the Provider
Dr. Ghassan “Gus” Freiha has actively practiced urology since 1999 when he founded Tri-County Urology. His commitment then, and now, is to provide high quality and effective urological care for his patients. He fulfills this commitment through active listening to his patients in order to help ensure comprehensive care is delivered.
Dr. Freiha treats patients of all ages and genders, specializing in both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for a range of urinary conditions, including kidney stones and incontinence. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is an active member of several medical and urologic professional organizations.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Freiha enjoys spending time with his family; he especially loves being a father. He is multilingual and able to provide care to English and Spanish speaking patients.
- Residency: Urology - University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Residency: General Surgery - University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Medical Degree: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree: Biology - Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Treat adults and children, male and female
- Kidney stones
- Prostate issues
- Urinary problems
- Erectile dysfunction
- Testosterone management