Ahmad Azzawe, MD
- Urology Residency - Louisiana State University Health Shreveport, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Doctor of Medicine - Louisiana State University Health Shreveport, Shreveport, Louisiana
About the Provider
Dr. Ahmad Azzawe specializes in diagnosing and treating patient of all ages. He treats general urology issues to include: kidney stones, urinary tract infections, overactive bladder and urological cancers. Dr. Azzawe is also trained in minimally invasive modalities, such as robotics and laparoscopic surgery.
He believes in helping his patients improve their quality of life by providing a customized treatment plan. His philosophy of care is to provide each patient the highest quality of care by incorporating advanced medical practices. "I strive to do the best for my patients and look forward to the opportunity to care for those in the community".
- Treats adults and children of all ages
- General urology
- Male and female urology
- Urologic cancers
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections
- Overactive bladder
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
- Robotic and laparoscopic surgery